The Disaster Recovery Handbook and Household Inventory Guide, affectionately known as "the little yellow book" has guided thousands of disaster survivors through the process of recovering from the loss of their homes. Written by survivors for survivors, along with expert advice from trusted consumer advocates and personal finance professionals.
United Policyholders is pleased to have published the first-ever guide to preparing for and recovering from a natural disaster written by survivors for survivors, along with expert advice from trusted consumer advocates and personal finance professionals.
The book includes:
- First steps and sources of help on the road to disaster recovery
- Advice on using tax rules specially designed for loss victims
- Step-by-step guidelines for optimizing insurance claim recovery
- Tips for reconstructing the contents of a destroyed home, including detailed lists of items commonly found in households
- How to find the right professional help
- Tips and information important for emergency preparedness
Get Your Copy Today:
To get a copy of the Disaster Recovery Handbook for yourself, click here to order online.
If you are a disaster survivor, UP is able to send you a copy of the book free of charge.
Click here to receive your complimentary copy, or email your current mailing address to: email@example.com.
Donate Copies to Help Disaster Survivors: