State Farm insurance said to keep two walls of my house. The Tuolumne County Inspector said to demo the remaing walls because they are substandard. We have hired an engineer to inspect the walls and foundation and he agrees with the county. Now how do I deal with my adjuster? This makes my house a total loss, under California law am I entitled to my policy limits?

About The Expert

William Hedden

William Hedden is President and CEO of Consolidated Adjusting, Inc, a public insurance adjusting firm. In 1991, he became a licensed Public Insurance Adjuster with the California Department of Insurance. He is also a licensed real estate broker and a licensed B-1 general contractor in the State of California. He earned a law degree from Hastings College of Law and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1979. Mr. Hedden served on United Policyholders' Board from 1997-2016.